BPL List 2023 | Check Name in New BPL List | Download BPL List in PDF File | Check BPL List Online
BPL List: –Several initiatives are implemented by the central and state governments to provide assistance to the persons living below the poverty line. However, eligibility for these programs is dependent on persons listed in the Below Poverty Line (BPL) registry. The objective of this article is to guide the readers on how to access and obtain the latest BPL list apart from presenting the relevant details regarding the benefits of the list and related information.
Key Highlights Of BPL List
|Article||BPL List (Rashan Card List)|
|Introduced By||Government of India|
|Beneficiary||Citizens who are in Below Poverty Level India|
|Objective||Give priority for in Government schemes and benefits.|
|Year of New List||2023|
Also Check: Jansunwai Portal Rise Complaint for any Issue
What is BPL Card
The income and family status of individuals are taken into BPL account while preparing the list of Below Poverty Line (BPL) cards in India as determined by the National Census. Citizens falling in the BPL category are entitled to various benefits, including healthcare, education, discounts on government schemes, and subsidized goods from government-run street shops.
Currently, the government process and preparing a new BPL list of persons based on their economic status, using the 2011 Census data. The benefits of reservation are given to those covered under the BPL card programme, which gives them access to the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana (a scheme to provide access to clean fuel for cooking LPG) and Har Ghar Bijli (a scheme aimed at providing electricity to every Family).
Objectives of New BPL List
As we know that the persons who come below the poverty line are included in the BPL (Below Poverty Line) list. In the past, BPL card holders had to visit government offices to ascertain their inclusion in the BPL list, which resulted lot of problem in it and wastage of time. To solve this problem, the central government has taken the initiative of making online BPL list.
The new online BPL list, known as SECC-2011 MGNREGA, can now be accessed by people from the of their homes through the official website. This development is expected to greatly reduce the time people spend in verifying their inclusion in the list. In addition, people who have been identified in this list will also get substantial benefits.
Benefits of New BPL List 2023
People whose names appear in the BPL list are get many benefits which are listed below.
- People who come under the below poverty line in the country can easily check their eligibility for BPL list through the official website from their smartphone or computer at home.
- In addition, those living below the poverty line/come in BPL List they will receive additional support from government initiatives including scholarships and employment opportunities for their children.
- One of the primary benefits of being listed in the BPL is that persons below the poverty line are eligible for subsidized rates and provisions at local depots, which include essential commodities such as wheat, rice, pulses and oil.
- BPL cardholders also get some concessions in healthcare, education and other government initiatives.
- Farmers across the country will be benefitted by being a BPL cardholder as they will get the benefit of lower interest rates on loans.
How to Check BPL List Online (Download BPL List PDF)
Beneficiaries who want to check their name in new BPL List can follow the below given step, there are two method to download or check name in BPL list that we have mentioned below.
Check/Download BPL List via MNAREGA Portal
As we know list of BPL beneficiaries are also available on MNAREGA (Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act) portal, As per rule only BPL Cardholder are enrolled in MNAREGA so we can also check or download BPL list 2023 through this portal, below we have motioned the steps which you can follow to download new list.
- Visit the official website of MGNREGA or click this given link https://mnregaweb2.nic.in/netnrega/ippe_survey.aspx.
- When webpage open after that click on list of NAREGA household.
- On this page you will get a form in which you need to select the specific information including your state, district, tehsil and gram panchayat.
- Fill all the information asked in the form correctly.
- Click on the “Submit” button to proceed further.
- Once you click on the “Submit” button, the complete list of Below Poverty Line (BPL) will be displayed. The list will include details like name, gender, age, category, father’s name, total members, debarred code and count.
- You can search your name in this BPL list to check your eligibility.
- Additionally, if you want you can save hard copy of the BPL Final List, you can download Excel file or PDF and print the same using the “Print” link given at the bottom of the page.
- Alternatively, candidates can also apply for IPPE2 SECC List through the same platform.
- The BPL list can be downloaded in MS Excel format by clicking on the link “Download in Excel”.
Check BPL list via State Government Portal
To check BPL Card List you can also check from below given steps through all state government portal.
- First you need to open official website of BPL Rashan Card List from below given states.
- When homepage open you need to search option Rashan card list on homepage.
- Now you need to click on list of Rashan card holders.
- Select your district, block, village, and distributor name.
- Fill captcha code and click on submit.
- In this step you need to select card type and submit.
- Now complete list of BPL card will be shown now you find you name from that list.
Process to download BPL List PDF File
- Open your web browser and visit the official website of Socio Economic Survey. You can find it using search engine or directly enter the URL if you have one.
- Once you are on the home page of the website, look for the option labeled “BPL List” and click on it. It can be located in the main navigation menu or in the sidebar.
- After clicking on the option “BPL List”, you will be presented with several options on the following page. These options usually include:
- old list
New List (Proposed)
BPL Add-on List
BPL Add-on List 2023
Choose the appropriate option based on your requirement. If you are looking for the latest BPL list, then select the option “New List (Proposed)”. If you need the old list or the specific add-on list, select the respective option.
- Once you have selected the desired option, a new page will open with further details.
- On this page, you will usually find a list of districts or regions. Click on the district that is relevant to you or the area that interests you.
- Relevant information, such as BPL data or details relevant to the selected district, will be displayed on your computer screen.
Process To Check BPL List from App
You can also download BPL list through android apps which available on play store follow given steps to check BPL card list via app.
- Open Google Play Store on your Android mobile device. In the search bar, type “BPL Ration Card List App” and search it.
- Many app will be appear see higher rating app and click on the “Install” option to download it to your device.
- Once the app is downloaded, follow these instructions:
- Open the BPL Ration Card List app on your mobile device.
- Inside the app you will get a link to view BPL list. Click on this link.
- A new page will appear on your phone, requesting specific information such as the name of your state and district.
- Fill all the required details correctly in the given form.
- After completing the form, click on the “Submit” button.
- On submitting the form you will be able to see the list of BPL holders on your phone. You can easily search your name in the list.
State Wise Check BPL List Download
Beneficiary can download BPL List 2023 from below given direct link of all states as well as union territory, simply visit on website navigate Rashan card list link and just click on it, select all required details and list will be open front of you.
BPL List 2023 State Wise
|State Name||BPL List Download Link|
|Andhra Pradesh||View/Download List|
|Arunachal Pradesh||View/Download List|
|Himachal Pradesh||View/Download List|
|Jammu and Kashmir||View/Download List|
|Madhya Pradesh||View/Download List|
|Tamil Nadu||View/Download List|
|Uttar Pradesh||View/Download List|
|West Bengal||View/Download List|
BPL List of Union Territories
|Andaman and Nicobar Islands||View List|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli||View List|
|Daman & Diu||View List|
Who makes the list of BPL?
The BPL list is issued by the government, in consultation with the states. The list is based on a number of factors, including income individual, assets, and household size. The government uses this list to determine who is eligible for government benefits, such as subsidized food grains, kerosene, and cooking gas.
Who are people under BPL?
People under BPL are those who are considered to be living below the poverty line. The poverty line is defined by the government as the minimum income level that is required to meet basic needs, such as food, clothing, and shelter.
Why are BPL lists?
BPL lists are issued by the government to identify people who are living below the poverty line. This information is used to target government resources and schemes to those who need them most. For example, people on the BPL list may be eligible for subsidized food, housing, and healthcare.