CEDOK Established in 1992 is a Government of Karnataka Organisation promoted by the Department of Industries and Commerce with the support of State level industrial developmental agencies such as
Karnataka State Small Industries Development Corporation (KSSIDC),
Karnataka State Financial Corporation (KSFC),
Karnataka State Industrial Investment Development Corporation (KSIIDC),
Karnataka Industrial Area Development Board (KIADB),
and national level financial institutions such as
Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI),
Industrial Finance Corporation of India (IFCI),
Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India (ICICI) and
Government of India through Development Commissioner (SSI), New Delhi
with a objective to contribute to the development and dispersal of entrepreneurship by undertaking various entrepreneurship development and skill development / upgradation training programmes thus expand the social and economical base of entrepreneurial class
To make character of entrepreneurship a DNA for our youth to undertake new ventures as a way of life by imparting Entrepreneurship education that encompasses national and International standards and practices.
To facilitate emergence of enterprising generation of entreepreneurs and to facilitate transitition of existing Small and Medium Enterprises into nimble footed, growth-oriented enterprises through education, training, research & institution building. Based on this belief, the mission of CEDOK is:
- To augment the supply of entrepreneurs through education, training & research
- To produce multiplier effect on opportunities for self employment
- To improve the managerial capabilities of small entrepreneurs.
- To contribute to the dispersal of entrepreneurship and thus expand the social base of the entrepreneurial class in urban / rural areas.
- To be a centre of learning for trainer - motivators on entrepreneurship development.
- To contribute in growth of entrepreneurship culture, spirit and entrepreneurship development in developing countries.