Personnel : Consellor
Nos : 25
Min Qualifications : Degree
Preferred Additional Qualification :
• Capability to use ICT applications including Microsoft office and analytical skills.
• Proficiency in English language and Kannada language (Reading, writing and speaking) mandatory.
• Adept at handling MIS related activities, Reporting and Documentation.
• Candidates should be willing to relocate within Karnataka.
• Experience in the areas of entrepreneurship training, mobilization, Micro entrepreneurship promotion etc. shall be preferred.
• Candidate should have strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
Age : 24 to 35 years
Gender : Any
Location : District Place
Job Role : Follow direction of Cedok Centre Manager, HQ and Commissioner Livelihood & Entrepreneurship, Execute Disha Program, Carry out OTM, Online Services, F2F Counselling & Select applicants and assist in PEC, workshops & seminars organized by Cedok
Period : 1 Year contract bases, extendable
Honorarium per month : Rs. 15000 + Performance based incentive upto the extent of Rs. 5,000 to the Counsellors based on the additional number of aspirants they train. This is applicable only when they conduct training programmes other than DISHA.