Personnel : Outreach and IEC Trainer
Nos : 25
Min Qualifications : Degree
Preferred Additional Qualification :
• Capability to use ICT applications including Microsoft office and analytical skills.
• Proficiency in English language and Kannada language (Reading, writing and speaking) mandatory.
• Adept at handling MIS related activities, Reporting and Documentation.
• Candidates should be willing to relocate within Karnataka.
• Experience in the areas of entrepreneurship training, mobilization, Micro entrepreneurship promotion etc. shall be preferred.
• Candidate should have strong communication
• Candidates should have Driving License for LMV
Age : 24 to 35 years
Gender : Any
Location : District Place
Job Role :
Follow direction of Disha E Cell Centre Manager as per direction from CEDOK Joint Director and Commissioner, Livelihood & Entrepreneurship.
Carry out Outreach, Training and Motivation (OTM) program in Universities/Colleges, Government EDP training institutions of the district, conducting 2 programs per week and train around 32,000 beneficiaries annually. Through OTM, they would be providing Information on Online Kaushalkar Entrepreneurial Module, Government Schemes and support structures for existing/aspiring entrepreneurs.
Facilitate Online Services such as Blog, FAQ, Tele Phone in and Auto Email responses.
Conduct Face to face Counselling & Select applicants and assist in workshops & seminars
Documentation and MIS Related Activities
Facilitate to Map Entrepreneurial Ecosystem.
Coordinate with MECs to handhold/mentor selected entrepreneurs in the district.
Period : 1 Year contract bases, extendable
Honorarium per month : Rs. 15000 + Performance based incentive upto the extent of Rs. 5,000 to the Disha Outreach Trainers based on the additional number of aspirants they train. This is applicable only when they conduct training programmes other than DISHA.