Established in a rural and amidst verdant surroundings, the campus is aesthetically designed with a simple yet elegant structure. The buildings are developed around inner courtyards and loggieas which are a major source of light and ventilation. Interspersed with sprawling lawns, thick leafy trees, and flora that match the quiet dignity of the solid facade that generates very specific elements and expression.
- Two Seminar Halls (A/C) with a total capacity of 40-50 each
- One Seminar Hall (A/C) with a total capacity of 70 members
- Two Classrooms with a capacity of 25-35 each
- An auditorium with a capacity of 325
- Well-furnished hostel Block with 22 double rooms and six dormitories with a capacity to accommodate 6 members each
- Well-equipped Computer Lan with High-Speed internet connection
- Fully equipped Library
- Canteen – The canteen is designed to cater to the need of the participants staying in the hostel and the people visiting the campus its a fully ventilated circular canteen. The dining hall with a capacity of forty is furnished with all facilities
The CEDOK campus is one of the best maintained educational campuses in this part of the State.