parivar pehchan patra | mera parivar | mera parivar meri pehchan | parivar pehchan patra haryana | mera parivar haryana | ppp haryana | ppp haryana login | ppp download
Parivar Pehchan Patra (PPP Haryana): PPP is the new family id card system which is launched by Haryana government ,this card is also known as Parivar Pehchan Patra. People who live in city or village area they will avail many benefits through this Mera Parivar Meri Pehchan card such as Old age Pension, PwBD Pension, Widow Pension, Marriage Registration, Birth Certificate, Deth Certificate, Income Certificate, Vehicle Registration and many other services which are launched by Haryana Government.
Through this Parivar Pehchan Patra (PPP Haryana Portal) citizens can apply for many government benefit form one card and government also mediatory to use this ID to apply for any service. Parivar Pehchan Patra help government to maintain their record and its good for citizens because if they have this card then they don’t need to use other documents because PPP Family ID will use instead of all required document to get any service of Haryana state government.
This PPP Haryana family ID is introduced by Haryana chief minister Mohan Lal Khattar his aim to establish one id for everyone to get benefit of government facilities, many people carry lot of documents in offices and that’s make a problem form but now through PPP Haryana Family ID all documents will linked with this and people need to give only this unique ID in any government department across Haryana it will be accepted everywhere, Haryana State government establish more then 500 plus enrollment center cross state where people can register for PPP family ID and after data verification they will get their Parivar Pehchan Patra.
Parivar Pehchan Patra (PPP Haryana) Highlights
|Parivar Pehchan Patra (PPP Haryana)
|Haryana State Government
|Pension, Certificates, Registration, Medical Facility, Insurance, etc.
|All Haryana Citizens
Benefits of Haryana PPP (Parivar Pehchan Patra)
PPP Family ID comes up with many benefits, candidates who hold this ID can take directly benefits of all schemes without provide their other documents, PPP Haryana family ID is must necessary for on going services and upcoming government services. Through Parivar Pehchan Patra ID government easily track record of family such as number of members in particular family, and which benefit they getting for which they are eligible.
As we know before when we want make any certificate then we need lot of documents such as written statement by government officer, copy of family register, marksheet, Aadhar card, etc. But since when Parivar Pehchan Patra (PPP Haryana) Card system government launched then we don’t need to take that other document only PPP is enough for making Birth Certificate, Death Certificate, Income Certificate, Marriage Certificate, Domicile certificate, and other certificate which are necessary.
Through this family ID people who are eligible for pension such as Old-age pension, Widow pension, PwBD pension and other pension schemes run by government, PPP Haryana Family Id holders will get direct benefit and can also apply with help of this card.
If any citizen have vehicle and they want to registration they can easily do that with the help of this Parivar ID without showing other documents, people can also apply for diving license with the help of Parivar Pehchan Patra Haryana.
Haryana Government have aim to register maximum number of Haryana Citizens and get benefits of government schemes as per report more 45 Lakhs Haryana families are enrolled for Family ID Card.
Required Documents for Mera Parivar Meri Pehchan (PPP Family ID Haryana)
If any citizen want to apply for Mera Parivar Haryana ID Card they must need to enclose below given documents along with application on Mera Parivar Haryana gov in portal.
- Aadhar Card
- Rashan Card
- Mobile Number
- Passport Size Photo
If candidate want permanent id in that case citizen must be a domicile of Haryana, if candidate married in that case they also need to provide that data.
Type of Mera Parivar Meri Pehchan Family ID
There are two types of Haryana Family Id which are listed below which candidates need to select while filling application form.
Permanent Family ID: If citizens are native of Haryana they need to apply for Permanent ID where they will get 8 digit unique identity number which will use for documentation purpose to claim any services.
Temporary Family ID: If candidate belonging to other states and they want get Mera Parivar Meri Pehchan id then they can apply as temporary id temporary id holders will get 9 digit unique identification number which is used for apply in any government services.
How To Apply For PPP Haryana Parivar ID?
- To start the application registration process for Mera Parivar Meri Pehchan, the first step is to obtain a blank application form. These forms can be obtained from various places like ration shops, tehsildar offices, block development offices, government schools, gas dealer offices and other designated centres.
- It is necessary to collect all the required documents before proceeding with the application. This includes valid identity proof and a active mobile number for all the family members. The mobile number should be used only by the family and not by others. Alternatively, the ration card can also be submitted as a proof of identity during the application process.
- Once the required documents are collected, it is important to fill all the required columns in the application form carefully to ensure accuracy and avoid any mistakes. The application form generally requests details of each family member.
- After completing the application form, photocopies of all the required documents, along with the specified number of photographs, are required to be attached with the application.
- Finally, submit the filled application form along with supporting documents to the appropriate authority or designated office.
- Upon submission, the application will undergo a verification process to determine the household’s eligibility for the Mera Parivar Pehchan Patra program.
- If the family is found eligible, the Haryana government will issue Parivar Pehchan Patra, which will enable them to access various services and benefits provided under the Parivar Pehchan Patra Haryan program.
Where we can Register for PPP Family ID Card Haryana?
Citizens can register for PPP ID card via various method which are given below, citizens don’t need to pay for registration, registration process of PPP Parivar Pehchan Patra free of cost Currently, government open three channels where citizens can enrolled for the Haryana Family ID.
- Citizens can simply apply for PPP ID via government verified common service center which available most of places in city areas as well as village area.
- PPP Enrollment process are also available on Antyodaya Saral Kendra’s which is run by state government.
- Government provide license for many organization and authorities where citizens can enroll without paying any money.
No other methods are available out there except above given option, applicants need to provide all required documents for the registration of Mera Parivar Pehchan Patra family id.
Process to edit Details in Parivar Pehchan Patra (PPP Haryana)
In case if any error found in ID card and applicant want to edit or fix that details then, there are two ways to edit details in Parivar Pehchan Patra Haryana which are given below follow these given steps to do correction in application easily.
Registered candidates can edit there information at home to edit any details in their Parivar Pehchan Patra by visiting https://meraparivar.haryana.gov.in/, applicant just need click on login option which appear in menu section they just need to enter their mobile number and verify via otp, after verification candidate profile dashboard will be open where they can edit their spefic details.
To edit details assisted mode applicant need to visit there nearest Common Service Centre, Saral Kendra, or PPP Operator and fill the detail modification form and enclosed required documents and submit there.
Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra Check Status
Citizens can check Parivar Pehchan Patra documents status via following below given steps.
- First of all open official website of meraparivar.haryana.gov.in.
- When homepage of website is open then navigate to menu section.
- Now click on login option.
- Enter your registered mobile number and verify via OTP.
- When PPP Haryana Portal dashboard open then click on Check status option.
- Here you will see applied documents list, now click on which documents you want check.
Frequently Asked Questions from Mera Parivar Meri Pehchan
How can I download my PPP in Haryana?
Haryana Family ID can be downloaded through CSC or PPP Operator ID.
Step-1. Open Official website meraparivar.haryana.gov.in.
Step-2. Nvigate to login option and click on official login or camp login.
Step-3. Enter your mobile number and login via captcha code.
Step-4. When you logged in your profile, click on citizen corner.
Step-5 Enter your PPP ID number or Mobile number and click on search.
Step-6 Now Parivar Pehchan Patra id will shown you can click on download to download that id.
What is PPP number?
PPP Number is unique ID number which is provided by Haryana State Government to to get benefit of Government schemes and services. There are two types of PPP Family ID number 8 digit PPP ID is for native of Haryana Citizen which is Permanent PPP ID, and 9 digit PPP Number which is issued for other states citizens which are living in Haryana