Programmes of CEDOK
A WIDE SPECTRUM OF PROGRAMMES OF CEDOK:
- Two days Financial Awareness Programmes for SSLC and PU students.
- Two days Financial Awareness Programme for Home Makers / Working Women / Employees.
- Two days Financial Awareness Programme for retired people.
- Three days Financial Awareness Programmes for college students.
- Three days Financial Programme for SHG members in improving the performance of SHGs.
- Three days Entrepreneurship Development Programmes for beneficiaries of Government sponsored schemes.
- Six days Entrepreneurship Development Camps for beneficiaries of Government sponsored schemes
- Training of Trainers (ToT) Programmes
Other tailor-made programmes depending on the requirement of different projects on Entrepreneurship Development, Personality Development, Marketing, Profit making activities.
Salient Programmes Conducted By Cedok :
- Management Development Programmes were organized for the Officers and Staff of Industries and Commerce Department, GOK, Bangalore. Eminent Faculties were invited to take sessions in these programmes, so as to motivate the officers for better performance.
- Under the sponsorship of Department of Science and Technology, New Delhi Faculty Development Programmes were organized for the Faculties of Science and Technical Colleges / Institutions.
- Eight weeks’ Skill Development Programmes were organized in the districts of Karnataka under the sponsorship of Department of Science and Technology, New Delhi.
- “Udyami Aagu Udyog Needu Abhiyana” programmes were conducted under the sponsorship of Department of Industries and Commerce, GOK for final year Engineering / Polytechnic students to make them aware on Entrepreneurship and motivate.
- Conducted various Skill based Entrepreneurship Development Programmes under the sponsorship of Ministry of MSME through Ni-MSME, Hyderabad.
- Conducted various Entrepreneurship Development related programmes of various durations under SCP/TSP, DST-NIMAT, MTT from GOK and GOI.
- Science and Technology Entrepreneurship Development (STED) Project sanctioned by the Department of Science and Technology, Government of India, for implementation of the projects in Dharwad, Belgaum, Bijapur, Uttara Kannada and Chamarajanagar districts.
- Conducted four/five days Management Development Programmes on Motivational Methodology for Performance Improvement for the Officers and Staff of PSEs under the sponsorship of Department of Public Enterprises, GOK, Bangalore.
- As a part of Entrepreneurship Development, Government of Karnataka has approved establishment of “DISHA Guidance Cell” in district Head Quarters. The scheme is started from 2017-18. The details are as follows.
Objectives of the Project:
- To compile and explain schemes of Department of Skill Development, Entrepreneurship and Livelihood.
- To motivate students of Government Colleges to undertake self-employment ventures.
- To disseminate information on various self-employment schemes of Government.
- To impart Residential Training to interested persons in preparing Business Plan.
- To prepare Videos for encouraging self-employment.
- To incorporate interactive web portal in kaushalkar.com
- To guide prospective entrepreneurs with successful Resource Persons.
- To compile information on available natural local resources.
- To make it a Nodal Centre for disseminating information on all aspects of self-employment.
- Compile information from all the Developmental Departments, Boards and Corporations.
- Update all the self-employment schemes of Government.
- Develop skills of IEC (Information, Education and Communication) and Outreach Trainer in Training latest aspects of self-employment.
- Utilize local resources for better use.
- To create financial literacy to the youths.
Manpower of the Centre :
- DISHA Guidance Cells will be established in all the District Head Quarters.
- The centre will be managed by Centre Manager, Female Counsellor and IEC and Outreach Trainer.
- Three to four districts will be co-ordinated by the Joint Directors / Senior Officers of CEDOK.