https://tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in portal login: The Department of Telecommunications (DoT) has introduced the TAFCOP (Telecom Analytics for Fraud Management and Consumer Protection) portal to ensure that telecom service providers (TSPs) serve their subscribers adequately and protect their interests by preventing fraudulent activities. Under current regulations, individual mobile users are allowed to register up to nine mobile connections under their names. To learn more about the TAFCOP portal, including its objectives, services, and procedures for checking registered online connections and logging in, please continue reading.
TAFCOP Portal | Know your Registered Sim Connections | tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in |take necessary action against unauthorized sim | TAFCOP Portal Status | Login via you aadhar and mobile number | Know TAFCOP Highlights
Tafcop Dgtelecom portal
The Department of Telecommunications (DoT) has recently launched an online portal called the “Telecom Analytics for Fraud Management and Consumer Protection” (TAF-COP). Its main objective is to prevent fraudulent activities and protect consumer data through a mobile number tracking feature.
This new portal, hosted by DGtelecom, enables all subscribers in India to safeguard their personal interests and prevent any unauthorized activity on their SIM cards. Through the official website https://tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in, subscribers can now check the total number of SIM cards issued and linked to their Aadhaar card and report any fraudulent or unauthorized activity, such as the use of their SIM card by someone else.
The TAF-COP portal is part of DGTelecom’s telecom analytics services, which are provided online through the portal. Customers can check the total number of mobile connections currently working in their name and linked with their Aadhaar card.
TAFCOP DGTELECOM Portal Key Fact
|Name Of Portal||TAF COP PORTAL CONSUMER PORTAL|
|Portal Started By||Telecom Regularity Authority Government Of India|
|Managed By||Department Of Telecommunications|
|Benifits||All Mobile Sim Card Users Of India|
|In Use Of||Know Active Mobile Numbers on Particular User’s Name|
|Benificiary||All Aadhar Card Holder Indian Cetizen|
|Account Creation||Not Available|
Features of TAFCOP DGTelecom Portal
The TAFCOP portal offers various features to help subscribers manage and safeguard their mobile connections. These features include:
Notification for exceeding connection limit: If a subscriber has more than nine connections in their name, they will receive an SMS notification via the portal. Upon receiving this message, subscribers can log in to the portal and take necessary action.
Complaint registration: Subscribers can easily and conveniently file a complaint on the TAF-COP portal regarding any suspicious or fraudulent activity on their mobile connections. They can submit complaints online and track the status of their complaints. A “Ticket ID Ref No” is generated for each request, which can be used to check the status.
Request status check: Subscribers can also check the status of their requests by logging in to the portal and using the “request status” facility. A “Ticket ID Ref No” is required for this purpose.
Deactivation/blocking of unused numbers: Subscribers now have the option to deactivate or block mobile numbers that they are no longer using or have forgotten about.
Active number check: Subscribers can log in to the TAF-COP portal and check how many mobile numbers are currently active or inactive.
Objective of TAFCOP PORTAL
The main goal of this website is to assist subscribers in identifying the number of active mobile connections registered under their name and to take appropriate action to rectify any additional mobile connections they may have. However, it should be emphasized that the responsibility for managing the Customer Acquisition Form (CAF) lies primarily with the service providers.
New Update of TAF COP Portal Gov In
The Indian government has officially launched the Tafcop DG Telecom Portal to provide telecom analytics for fraud management and consumer protection purposes. This portal offers a direct method to check the number of SIM cards registered under a user’s name, saving time and providing convenience from the comfort of one’s home.
At present, the portal is only available to consumers in select regions of India, including Kerala, Arunachal Pradesh, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Rajasthan, Jammu & Kashmir, Meghalaya, Tripura, Mizoram, and Nagaland. The online design of the portal ensures easy access for everyone. Some people have raised concerns about the portal’s authenticity, but it is a legitimate platform created specifically for tracking SIM cards. Users can simply enter their mobile numbers to track their SIM cards.
Benefits For Subscriber Using Tafcop Dgtelecom Gov In
Customers who have more than nine connections registered under their name will receive SMS reminders. To check their status and obtain the ticket ID reference number, they will need to provide their cell phone number when logging in.
Benefits Of The TAF COP gov in Portal
Subscribers who have more than nine multiple sim card connections in their name they will receive SMS notifications informing them of the necessary steps they need to take.
- They can click on the provided link in ther sms to follow these steps.
- To check the sim card status of their account, they need to click on the ‘Click Here to Log in with Your given mobile Number’ option
- enter your unique ‘Ticket ID Ref No’ in the ‘Request Status’ form section.
The Process to do TAFCOP Dgtelecom Gov In login and tracking
Below we have mentioned the following step for checking the total registered mobile number which is activated and linked with your same Aadhaar Card and you can also do this when you inside after TAFCOP portal login.
Step 1: Open your browser and go on the official portal at https://tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in/
Step 2: When you open the link successfully after clicking this link you wait for the redirect to the home page of the TAF-COP portal there enter your mobile number in the search box.
Step 3: To know the linked status of a number of sim that is linked with your Aadhar Card you need need to enter any mobile number which belongs to you and that sim in active status now you have to click the Request OTP button.
Wait for the Recieve OTP remember your sim needs to be active to get OTP.
Step 4: If you receive otp enter the OTP in box and click on submit. You must need to enter otp within 10 minutes.
Note: In case you not receive any OTP please do flite mode on and off then click the Resend OTP link.
Step 5: After the successful OTP verification when you logged in to the official portal there you will see a list of registered mobile sim cards on your Aadhaar card.
Since the government, came rule for all mobile operators and subscribers to register their numbers with identity proof so here the all list of your mobile connections issued on your Aadhar Card.
For example, you can see below image for reference.
Report via TAFCOP DGtelecom portal for unauthorized number
If you’ve made a request for a mobile number that you no longer need or can’t remember, you can check its current status by following these steps:
- Go to the official website tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in and log in using the OTP verification method.
- Once you’re logged in, you’ll see a request tracking box (shown below).
- Enter the Ticket Ref ID that you received when you submitted your request.
- Click the Track button, and your current status will be displayed on the screen.
Dot (Department of Telecommunications) has issued guidelines on Customer Acquisition, placing the primary responsibility of handling the Customer Acquisition Form (CAF) with the service providers. According to the guidelines, an operator is not permitted to issue more than nine mobile connections in a subscriber’s name.
Rise to complaint after complaining on the TAF-COP DGtelecom portal
If you have filed a complaint and have not received a response, you can try submitting your complaint through the Dot India Twitter handle. The following information must be provided to the Department of Telecommunications (DoT) via Twitter:
- The mobile number that was used to file the complaint on TAFCOP
- The mobile number that was reported to have been deleted
- The TAFCOP ticket ID
- The date on which the complaint was filed if known
The Twitter handle for DoT India is @DoT_India.
How To Log In To The TAFCOP Portal
To get inside in the Account On The TAFCOP Portal, You need to Follow given Simple Steps:
- Visit the official website of TAFCOP by typing https://tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in/ into your browser’s address bar.
- The homepage of the website will appear on your screen.
- Click on the “Login” button.
- Enter your user ID and password in the designated fields.
- Next, enter the captcha code displayed on the screen.
- Finally, click on the “Login” button to gain access to your registered account on the TAFCOP portal.
Process to Check Mobile Number and Aadhaar Link Status
Steps To Check If Your Mobile Number Is Linked To Your Aadhaar:
To verify your Aadhaar number, you need to visit the official website of UIDAI at www.uidai.gov.in. Then Enter your Aadhaar number, and mobile number, and verify security code (captcha), then click on ‘Send OTP.’ If the mobile number you have provided is linked to your Aadhaar card, you should receive an OTP (one-time password). Enter the OTP to verify your mobile number. However, if system found your mobile number is not linked to your Aadhaar, you will receive an instant message with the prompt “Your Mobile Number Is Not Enrolled In Our Records.”
Steps To Link Mobile Number With Aadhaar
To link your active mobile number with Aadhaar, follow these below given simple steps:
- Download the Aadhaar update/correction form from the UIDAI website or get a copy from the nearest Aadhaar center.
- Fill in the required details on the form and attach a copy of your Aadhaar card along with a photo identification document such as PAN card, passport, voter ID, etc.
- Submit the form at the Aadhaar center where your biometrics and demographic information will be verified.
- Once the verification is complete, you will receive an acknowledgement slip, and your mobile number will be linked to Aadhaar within a few days.
Alternatively, you can visit your telecom service provider’s store, provide your Aadhaar card and mobile number, and undergo biometric verification. Once the verification is successful, you will receive an OTP that you need to submit to complete the verification process.
Verifying Process of New Mobile Subscribers With TAFCOP
This letter contains finalized instructions for the mandatory verification of new mobile subscribers, in accordance with recommendations from the Joint Expert Committee in DOT (TAFCOP) and a Supreme Court of India judgment in WP(C) No. 285/2010. These instructions can be found on the TRAI Portal.
- When submitting the CAF form to the SIM sales center, it is important to fill it out correctly and attach a photo, proof of address (POA), and proof of identity (POI).
- The sales center should provide an acknowledgment containing the CAF number, mobile number, POI, POA, date of issue, and the customer’s name, along with a stamp.
- The sales center staff must match the original documents of identity proof and address proof and verify the customer’s photo in the form with the existing customer.
- After verifying all the customer details, the license-issuing network employee will update them in the database and inform the customer that all documents have been verified and stored in the database.
- Once the new SIM is activated, the sales center worker must verify the customer’s signature and enter the date of sale and commissioning of the mobile SIM in the database.
- Once the mobile number is activated, the tele-verification process must be completed by calling customer care for address and identity verification.
- It is important to follow the guidelines for prepaid to postpaid and postpaid to prepaid conversions.
- Any mistakes made in the CAF form will not be the responsibility of the network provider, so the sales center worker must verify that all information provided is true and correct based on the provided documents.
- Selling an already activated SIM will result in the SIM being closed, and a fine of Rs 50,000 will be imposed.
If you want to deactivate a mobile number that is registered in your name but is no longer in use, you can use the Consumer Protection Portal at https://tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in/. It’s important to note that there is no helpline number available for this purpose.
The TAFCOP (Telecom Analytics for Fraud Management and Consumer Protection) portal has been launched by TRAI (Telecom Regulatory Authority of India) to safeguard the interests of mobile consumers in India. This platform is designed for the benefit of the general public, enabling you to monitor the number of SIMs associated with your name on the TAFCOP.DG.Telecom.Gov.In website.
Dot.Gov.In TAFCOP Portal Important Links 2023 (Tafcop Direct Link)
Is Tafcop Portal is government website?
TAFCOP (Telecom Analytics for Fraud Management and Consumer Protection) portal has been launched by TRAI (Telecom Regulatory Authority of India) which is managed by govermnment, to protect consumers against cyber fraud.
What is the use of Tafcop?
This website use for check active sim connection of any user on their Aadhar card.
What is the full form of DoT in telecom?
Full form of DoT is Department of Telecommunication which manage Telecommuncation regularity in India.
How do I check my Tafcop status?
1. Open Official website https://tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in/.
2. Enter you active mobile number.
3. Validate via OTP.
4. Now you will see status of your account.
5. You can take valid action on unauthorized number.